- To be published in the APWIMOB 2023 Conference Proceeding, a minimum of one author from each accepted paper MUST register and the paper must be presented at the conference.
- One registration for one paper only.
- Authors MAY be registered at the Student rate if the registrant is a student with a valid student ID. In this case, the copy of the student ID SHOULD be sent to register via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For non-author registrations, absolutely no cancellations/refunds will be accepted after July 18th, 2023.
- Member rates apply to members of IEEE.
|Registration Type (Onsite)||Early Bird (Up to August 20, 2023)||Standard Rate|
|Professional||450 USD||500 USD|
|Professional Member||350 USD||400 USD|
|Student Non-Member||275 USD||300 USD|
|Student Member||225 USD||250 USD|
|Registration Type (Online)||Early Bird (Up to August 20, 2023)||Standard Rate|
|Professional||350 USD||400 USD|
|Professional Member||250 USD||300 USD|
|Student Non-Member||225 USD||250 USD|
|Student Member||175 USD||200 USD|
*Special rate is applied for domestic participants and early-bird registrations.
|Participant only (without paper)||Rate|
|Packages 1 Day (without banquet)||75 USD|
|Packages 2 Days (without banquet)||100 USD|
|Packages 3 Days (without banquet)||125 USD|
|Packages 3 Days (Full Banquet)||150 USD|
- Payment by credit card is available through the online procedure: https://edas.info/r30859
- The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- For the register using IEEE member rate or student rate, a copy of IEEE member card or student card/verification letter must be attached with the email and sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, with an email header “[ID-paper] Document Verification”
- As for domestic participants, payment can be done by transferring to the local bank account. For more information, please contact us through “the official email of APWiMob 2023 (email@example.com) or the treasurer (Mrs. Sri Astuti) email (firstname.lastname@example.org)